Well done Paul, nice subject, composition & exposure.

What kind of ND filter is it -  screw on or drop in?

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul Dunderdale" <dund...@mcb.net>
Subject: PVR: Dusk at Glen Mooar Beach

Hi, all,

I hope this doesn’t post twice: first attempt I forgot to switch to plain text….

I’m a long-standing lurker, and haven’t had the K5 out of its bag since I shot a friend’s wedding last October. Before that - who knows? It just seems so *big*…

Anyway, A couple of friends dragged me out this evening, and I thought ‘Why not?’ It was a good chance to play with my new 6 stop ND….

So: PVR (Picture Very Rarely): https://www.flickr.com/photos/dunders/26548327500/

C&C welcome.

Paul

PS: When are tickets available for the Headwear Ingestion Event?

Paul Dunderdale
dund...@mcb.net
pauldunderd...@me.com

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dunders/