Looks like he needs a rear view mirror - oh wait they weren't invented yet.

Cute shot Paul !

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul Stenquist" <pnstenqu...@mac.com>
Subject: PESO Parking at Pasteiner's

Parking at Pasteiner’s is a Saturday morning automotive get together held in the parking lot of a book store in Birmingham, Mich. This Model T Speedster arrived early this morning, complete with a driver in period dress. I interviewed him briefly, and he even affected a bit of period speech, with a lot of “Yes sirs” and a midwest drawl. Fun stuff. The Speedster was built from a rusted out 1922 Model T Touring Car, much like they did it back in the day. It ran well with an all original motor and trans. I shot it with a wide stop to try and separate at a bit from the busy background.

Pentax K-1, DFA 24-70/2.8, f3.2, 1/500th, ISO 400

http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=18229345&size=lg