I'm still on the search for a decent bag. The last time I bought a bag I
really liked, was a gigantic Tamrac from a list member on the south coast of
the UK (Brighton? Peter?) who I believe had a shop there and moved to Japan
(is that right?) - this was many moons ago when a Pentax digital camera of
any sort was just speculation. Great bag, I store my film cameras in it etc,
but only useful otherwise day to day if you have some poor devil to cart it
around for you. I have a backpack which I got as a free gift with a DSLR
body that is too small, and another free bag which just takes a body and a
50mm lens attached.

Over the years from film, I've noticed that many bags have moved away from
being able to house two camera bodies. I assume that because you now have
variable ISO, manufactures don't feel you need to have two bodies, as you
might once have done using different film. The thing is, what I want is a
bag that is capable of housing two bodies with lenses attached and enough
room for spare batteries and all the sundries of the digital age. Many of
the places I take photos, especially in the Summer are dusty environments
(horse stables for a start), and frankly, I don't want to be changing lenses
on site. I normally have one body set up with the 16-85 & the other with a
55-300.

What I am fed up doing, is carrying a bag which doesn't suit, and a shopping
bag for the other camera. I don't really want a larger backpack, or a bag
which screams that it contains camera equipment inside. I'm not sure there
is anything out there that fits the job I want done.

Any ideas?

Malcolm