I'm with Bob here, which frightens me a little. I'm nearing twenty years with my F-2 and it shows no sign of giving up yet.

On 5/9/16 3:35 PM, Bob W-PDML wrote:
I think his surname is Blake. I've just looked at the archives, and this
subject came up in September 2006, so we're a bit early for the 10th
anniversary.

The best camera bags for shooting are still the Domke F series. The F-2 in
particular was designed specifically for shooting with two bodies, and I've
used mine for twenty years for that.

http://www.tiffen.com/displayproduct.html?tablename=domke&itemnum=700-02B

You can configure the innards different ways, eg one config for storage,
another for shooting. For shooting I divide the interior into two parts, one
per camera, and use the bag's pockets for accessories, although generally
that's only for transport - when I'm shooting I have my cameras on my
shoulders. On a strap, obviously; I can't attach tripod mounts to my shoulders.

Hmm. Maybe I've just had a business idea... It's crazy, but it might just work.