On 5/9/2016 5:52 PM, Paul Stenquist wrote:
Wow. Would love to see the full-sized file. Based on the web sized image, I
would think it’s of medium format quality.

Your wish is my command.
You will note in the larger image that there is a bit of a technical flaw where I didn't quite get everything in focus.
So it goes.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qqf7mm6mndbov49/K1Stack1full.jpg?dl=0

I think it's a 12mb jpeg. I saved it at quality 11. Quality 12 gave a 20some MB jpeg. Also, I lost a bit of size to processing the file, and I cropped a tiny bit to improve the composition.

Enjoy

bill