Boris,
Aah... I see.
With or without PDML, I always [*] prefer to send messages in plain text.

For Larry's benefit (if he is still reading this thread): among various features of Aquamail, - I enjoy multiple identities for an account -- those allow me sending messages using different role "alias" addresses that forward messages to the same account.

Flexibility of per-account settings and notifications is yet another strong side of Aquamail. And on top of that the app has very reasonable default configurations that allow one to start using the app without
any tweaking of the settings.

--------
[*] Once in a while, about once or twice a year on average, I would forward a message sent to me in HTML as HTML, to avoid loosing formatting.

Igor