Sorry to be redundant Boris, I should have read you're whole post before I wrote anything.

On 5/11/2016 9:55 AM, P.J. Alling wrote:
The FA is a Tamron rebadge, from the same era as the FA 28-200 rebadged Tamron.

I think the DA 18-250 is one too, but from a later era.

The origanal lens cap from the 28-200 was a Tamron style with Pentax emblazoned upon it.

I lost that lens cap in Savanna GA just before finding a Tamron lens cap of the same size lying in the road, while shooting the St Patrick's Day Parade there, a few years ago.