ann, water lilies are the best of the three IMO, but they could use a little more distance from the bottom and LH edge - either that or a deliberate crop of the lilies at those edges - as nice as it is it comes across as a quick snap, not a thought out image - just my thoughts :+)

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "ann sanfedele" <ann...@nyc.rr.com>
Subject: 3 Pesos - from the Brooklyn botanical garden

Azalias

https://annsan.smugmug.com/On-the-Road-or-On-Foot/Botanical-Gardens/i-DT66ncQ/A

Wisteria

https://annsan.smugmug.com/On-the-Road-or-On-Foot/Botanical-Gardens/i-tCWsMr7/A

Water lilies in a watery planter in the conservatory

https://annsan.smugmug.com/On-the-Road-or-On-Foot/Botanical-Gardens/i-t7psJZc/A

For the most part getting shots of blooms up close was foiled by the wind - The bluebells were not as brightas those Don and Rick encountered... not too happy with my shots of them - the Peonies were going and the
tulips mostly gone... couldn't get there last week :-(

ann