One might think we would have more Johns here, and I don't mean bathrooms. It
is the most common name. We have two Pauls. Sometimes I read Paul said this, or
Paul said that, and I have to think about that. I hate it when I have to think.
Anyway, we should have more Johns. Transgender Johns, just to be PC.

Paul via phone