From: "Paul Stenquist" <pnstenqu...@mac.com>
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Sunday, May 15, 2016 5:04:24 PM
Subject: Re: PESO: Among the Thorns

No pun intended, Jack, but if this photo looks soft and thin to you, there’s
something wrong with your equipment. It’s not particularly artful, but it’s
definitely not soft. Perhaps your monitor isn’t capable of displaying a normal
sized image.  What kind of resolution are you running? (And what on earth do
you mean by "thin?” Undersaturated? Overexposed? That’s a new photographic
term.) A crop for your enlightenment:

http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=18233080&size=lg