Finally had a few moments on Sunday to take my new camera out of the box,
charge it up, and snap a couple of test shots with it. First posted shot:

  https://flic.kr/p/Gi947X

The camera is the brand-new Impossible Project I-1, the first all-NEW instant
film camera using the classic Polaroid SX-70 film format in over 20 years. The
film used for this was Impossible's 600 Color v3, an outdated pack of beta
release 1 from last April that was lying about waiting to be used up. The
results with this awesome little camera are amazingly good considering the
outdated, pre-release film … Can't wait to see how it does with some final
quality, fresh film!

The camera has a well-thought-out design and is very innovative. It's going to
be lots of fun to make photos with!
I am happy… :-)

enjoy,

The trouble with being punctual is that nobody's there to appreciate it.