I do have a mailbox, or did last time I checked. If you are uncomfortable with PayPal, let me know offline and I'll give you my address.

Thanks.

On 5/16/16 7:14 AM, Jack Davis wrote:
I'll also be awaiting the answer.

Sent from my iPhone

On May 15, 2016, at 7:15 PM, Christine Aguila <christ...@caguila.com> wrote:

Hi All:

I don’t have a Paypal account.  I once did, but I cancelled it.  I don’t want
one any longer.  I tried to make a donation with acredit card, but no go.
Anyone know of a way I can donate to PDML without using Paypal?

Cheers, Christine