-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of frank theriault
Sent: Friday, May 03, 2002 5:23 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Hey, Aaron (and other TO folks)

I wuz by the new Spring Rolls on Front today (I actually stop by there
every day for a scheduled drop-off), and it's still under construction.
Hard to tell when it might be ready, 'cause there's paper on the
windows, and no sign indicating opening day.

We should probably think of a Saturday, if that's okay for everyone,
(assuming the new Spring Rolls is on the agenda - I'm guessing Aaron
would insist on it!), because there's not much going on around there on
Sundays, and a lot of the places on Front West are closed;  maybe Spring
Rolls too.

I'm good for May 11 and 25.  Other weekends in May I've got access to my
kids and am unavailable.

If we want to make it the 11th, that's fine with me, but I'm not sure
about Spring Rolls.  Mind you, there's always C'Est What?, that's not a
bad place.  We can always do Spring Rolls another time.  Or, we could
agree on the 25th (if everyone's available), because I'm sure it'll be
open by then.

ciaou,
frank

--
"The optimist thinks this is the best of all possible worlds. The
pessimist fears it is true." -J. Robert