Scammer: The factory warranty on your car has run out.

Me: Really? That's tragic. Which car?

Scammer: Pardon?

Me: Which car lost its factory warranty?

Scammer: Our records don't show that.

Me: Then how do you know the warranty has run out?

Scammer: It's the one you drive most.

Me: Oh, yeah? Which one is that?

Scammer: uh

Me: So you don't know what kind of car I have and don't know which car I drive most. How do you know the factory warranty has run out? Do you know if I even had a factory warranty?

Scammer:...

Me: I think the factory warranty has run out on *your* car. See how this works?

Scammer: :hangs up:

I'm so easily entertained.