Tom (with the help of Bass?? - or was it too early?)
Sent: Friday, May 03, 2002 5:29 PM

So far I have the following folks as being in the DC/Balto. area:

Grigolia
Mathews
Cesar (honorary)
Glenn
Mark L.
Geoff Moes
Chris Skofteland
Paul Stregevsky
Matt Bevers

Anyone else want on the list? There's beer involved.

tv
-

        Perfect opportunity for me to chime in.  I have another trip to Baltimore
coming up in a couple of weeks.  I will be staying in Jessup.  I will have a
rental car and am up for having a PDML get together or two or more while
there.  As a matter of fact I am not adverse to not having a free night at
all ;-)

        I am arriving the afternoon of the 16th.  I will be flying back here on the
23rd.  The 17th through the 19th I will be in Orange, Viriginia for a
relative's wedding (Willow Grove Inn).

        For right now I am free the 16th and the 20th through the 22nd.  I cannot
talk to the weekend, though the 19th might see me with free time in
Virginia.

        Whew!  I hope you are still following me on this one.  Just drop me a line
and talk amongst yourselves, lets see what we can do.

        I am still not sure what gear I will be carting with me.  Christian, I know
that I talked about bringing out some screwmount gear but I am not sure.
Maybe next time, though I may cart the Super Takumar 85/1.9 with K adapter.
I am definitely bringing an LX or two.  There may be a snakeskin one in the
bunch.  Three cameras with three different type films???  Let's see.
Definitely the 77.  Probably the 50/1.2.  Definitely the 24/2.8.  Possibly
the 135/2.8 IF...

                        Hoping to get to see everyone,

                        César
                        Panama City, Florida