And a fun day was had by all. Some nice shots there, Dave. We have some loonies here too! Your KATV club had me at first until I looked it up - Keweenaw ATV club, I think.

Alan C

-----Original Message----- From: David J Brooks
Sent: Sunday, May 22, 2016 3:24 PM
To: Pentax Discuss
Subject: OT Peso's KATV ride

Saturday was a great day for the KATV clubs anual beginner and new
members ride. Its an easy pesy ride along an old rail trail and a few
side trips into light bush terrain. The son in law came with me as he
did last year for the mud hole but it was pretty dry, he did manage to
get dirty though.

A pan shot using the CF on the Fuji

Fuji X30

Dave