ann sanfedele wrote:
They shouldn't make you send the copies back - cafepress never does when
they mess up. Happily, my softcover copy that also got
mailed from SF is in fine condition.. are all yours hard covers?

Yup, all the dustcover edition.

If they take care of it in the way I hope and expect, I'm sure that Misty (who is the subject of one of my photos) would appreciate one of the messed up copies.

ann