frank theriault <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

[Pancake lens for USD 30]

> Excellent score!!

There doesn't seem to be a market for this equipment over here.
You will probably find much higher prices in the northwestern part of the
Netherlands.

> And you didn't mention that on the "best bargain" (or whatever it was)
> thread of a few weeks ago?

I must have missed it because of the backlog I hat that time.

> You got an excellent deal on that one, my friend...

Believe it or not, that shop is still in business.

About eBay: There is a `pancake' for sale on ebay.de . The highest bid
so far is EUR 96 with one more day to go.
--
http://members.chello.nl/~j.schoone                                \\|//
Registered Linux user #78364 - The Linux Counter - http://counter.li.org