> I'm going on vacation with the family for a week so
> I'll be off-list for a week as of tomorrow.
> (would you have noticed?)

Why of course! In fact, this place has seemed quite desolate since your
departure.  The list just isn't the same <g>.  Anyhow, Hope you had a good
time, Cory, and got plenty of great family pics to add to your collection.
I could use such a trip myself.  BTW, if all goes well, I'll be teaching
part time in your neck of the woods soon (WCTC). Extra income for a
few more Pentax (on topic!) lenses. TTYL,
    jerome