Nicole,

I enjoyed looking at this series.
The first thought that popped up in my mind after looking at these photos was the same as what I've written about your previous series from a dance event: I enjoy the way you are framing these photos. Having seen tons of dance-event photos, I think it is one of the main things that make such photos interesting and powerful.

From that perspective, I'd say that lack of focus on the guy in
NAJ54780.jpg makes it not as strong. In a similar way, having a deeper DOF in NAJ54762.jpg, so that the woman were also in focus would be great, but I understand that you were shooting at f/1.4 due to the low light. (And the guy's facial expression is not exactly inspiring/-ed.) Also, I am not sure if this photo is as interesting as the rest: NAJ54533.jpg . I think the rest of the photos are much stronger, so you might consider just skipping these three.

PS. I thought you should've posted the masterpiece photo not at the end of the other thread where some people might just skip it, but either in this message, or yet separately!
I am talking about this one: https://flic.kr/p/HuH1up

Cheers!

Igor