Nice shot.

> On 26 May 2016, at 19:28, Boris Liberman <bori...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hello there!

The correct greeting from a nautical chap like yourself is "Ahoy there!"

http://esquireuk.cdnds.net/15/37/980x490/980x490-alan-partridge-sailor-43-jpg-5b6627f0.jpg

> Yesterday, I had my first yacht sail... A good friend who is also my
> co-worker is member of local yacht club and so he gets to sail...

"Ashore, it's wine, women and song, aboard it's rum, bum and concertina". Isn't
that what they say in Tel Aviv docks?

> So, I had to give my Olympus EM-1's anti-shake tech a workout...
>
> http://pentax-ways.blogspot.co.il/2016/05/2016-25-sunset-waves.html
>
> Do have your brutal and honest say :-).

The correct phrase in a nautical context is "Do tie me billhooks to the
gunwales me hearties and 'ave yer brutal way if this be not to yer likin'.
Aaaargh!"