Wrong answer. Here's what you should have posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hNIX7V21pU

On 5/28/2016 12:44 AM, David Mann wrote:
We had a black fantail regularly visiting our garden at the end of
summer.  Apparently about 5% of South Island fantails are black.  He
usually turned up with a pied (conventionally-coloured) friend.

The lighting in our garden isn't good and I don't have the option of
cranking up the ISO, and with a black subject it was a bit of a
struggle to get a photo, so this blurry blob is the best I could do.

http://gallery.multi.net.nz/photo/1020/#peso

K10D, FA*200mm f/2.8

Just realised I should call him Frank...

Cheers, Dave