I seem to have misplaced my packing list. Where's Walkden?

On 5/30/16 1:40 PM, Mark Roberts wrote:
Traditional pre-GFM posting: http://www.robertstech.com/blog/?p=58

I'll be departing Boston for North Carolina tomorrow morning, making
my way south for the Grandfather Mountain Nature Photography Weekend.
I'll stop in Harrisburg, PA for Tuesday night and quaff a pint or
three with former PDML'er Scott loveless. Then I'll spend Wednesday
with an old college buddy in Durham, NC before the final 3 hour drive
to the mountain on Thursday.

For now, I must get back to packing. I have to make sure I have
Cotty's phone number on hand and a good supply of cleft sticks for the
trip. (http://www.mail-archive.com/pdml@pdml.net/msg341712.html)