Thank you Larry for the sweet words!

Wed Jun 1 01:34:09 EDT 2016 Larry Colen wrote:

Wow! She's a lot bigger than the last time I saw her. But then she's
probably about twice the age she was then.

You are about twice right !  :-)

I like the exaggerated perspective and how it is echoed in triangle
shapes of her clothes and shadow. I'd probably emphasize it even more by
cropping the left side about halfway between her left hand and the edge
and the top about halfway between the top of her head and the edge.

That suggestion is close to those of Paul and Jack (in relation to the left side).
I am going to try to see if that would work.

Cheers!

Igor