On Windows 10 and Linux I use Handbrake, which is free and open source.
This program is also available for the Mac-platform.

Henk

Op 2016-06-02 om 05:46 schreef Christine Aguila:
Hi Team:

Can anyone recommend a DVD ripper to rip a commercial tv series of multiple
disks?  The series is the British comedy “As Time Goes By.”  It’s in Universal
Disk Format (UDF).

I want to be able to load the episodes into iTunes to then play/stream on my
iPad Air or Apple TV.

I need a ripper to use on my Mac—desktop or laptop.  I have the most current OS
version.

Cheers & Thanks, Christine