Darren, I think you are right that Pat's is the strongest photo, but it really gives me the creeps ... as, no doubt, it was meant to do.

I wanted to do the hands of a clock but didn't like my photos that I already had... I'm glad Jack and Ken did them. But no one

did mariners (all hands on deck!) ... and that surprised me...

and of coruse thanks Brian for continuing to do this labor of , I hope, love :-)

ann