This attractive young lady was running wide receiver patterns at the park, and
a man was completing 30 and 40 yard passes to her. I didn’t take many shots,
because I was there to shoot little league baseball, but she was good. She went
up for the ball a couple times and must have been more than two feet off the
ground. Wearing receiver gloves too I see. Soft hands, meaning she doesn’t bat
the ball away but hangs onto it. Probably plays for a women’s flag football
team, although I’d like to think she’s trying out for her high school’s tackle
football team. Women playing full contact football has become more common
around here. K-1 with the DFA 15o/450 at f5.6, ISO 3200, 1/2500, 450 mm off a
monopod. Cropped to about 50% of frame.

http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=18244137&size=lg