I managed to take photos of Baxter. She won't sit still anywhere but in
my lap, so she's kind of hard to photograph.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/jb_sessoms/27451840062/

I'm working on my laptop, trying to get it set up with Photoshop CS5 &
Nik filters. The laptop just doesn't have the power to run CS6 & I don't
want CC.

Anyway, just fiddled with the photo to check out whether the Nik filters
worked after I installed them. I figure a cat photo is as good as
anything else for a test.

The photo has Analog Effects to make it look like old film; a channel
mixer red-blue swap to give it a faux IR look and then a high detail
Silver Efex Pro filter applied. I saw a presentation Monday where the
presenter suggested IR photos made a good basis for B&W conversions, so
I figured I'd play with it.

I'm going ahead applying all the Windoze Update files to Windoze 7 to
get it ready to attempt Windoze 10.