Matthew Hunt wrote:
On Sun, Jun 12, 2016 at 6:53 PM, Larry Colen<l...@red4est.com>  wrote:

Can you do a sequence of multiple shots yet?

I haven't tried really.  What did you have in mind?

With the O-GPS1, I'd like to do, say, a sequence of three 30-second
shots. Or just keep taking shots while a cable release is held down,
or under the control of an external intervalometer. But I can't do
that, because every shot needs to be started individually via the
menus.

You can't do that with the internal intervalometer, in astrotracer it is single shot mode only. However, I think it might work with an external shutter release, because astrotracer is triggered with the shutter. You cannot "Just hold the shutter down", but you take another shot simply by pressing the shutter.

Some more good news regarding astrotracer, it seems to now work with manual focus lenses.