Hi

Here in South Africa we had a public holiday yesterday commemorating the June
16 uprising of the youth in 1976. I know most of us have seen the picture that
is related to that day. The picture of the body of Hector Pieterson being
carried down the street in Soweto Johannesburg.  link to news paper article on
the uprising including picture
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/16/soweto-uprising-40-years-on-hector-pieterson-image-shocked-the-world

What I did not know is the story of the photographer Sam Nzima and the fact
that he used a pentax camera to take the picture – his story
http://www.iol.co.za/news/south-africa/gauteng/hector-pieterson-pic-ruined-my-life-1531027

Patrick