Bulent - my sense is that other-than-photo paper is too absorbent. Try it to
confirm…

Translating your mm to inches, and rounding, it seems that your target is a
page 8” x 16”. If you had a printer that accepted 16x20 paper you could do a
layout in LR whereby you printed on 16x20, folded to 8x20, then trimmed to the
desired length. Since the 2880 only goes to 13’ wide, the alternative might be
to use roll paper @ 8.5” wide, layout, print, and trim as needed.

Or chose not to be limited by the “unusual” “custom sized” output you are
initially
aiming for…

Good luck!

stan