Stef is working away from home so I pilfered his bag for the A*85/1.4
and removed the Canon EF mount from it, popped on the M4/3 adaptor and
played with it on the Olympus Pen F. So it's cropped on the M4/3 to
equivalent angle of view twice it's focal length. Effectively a 170mm f/
1.4 lens.

Nothing special (aside from my Mrs! but presented here as a testament to
an astonishing lens on any camera.

<http://www.seeingeye.tv/PESO/015.html>

Shake reduction on at ISO 400 and 1/160th wide open at 1.4, she was
being hit by direct sunlight from behind, frontal fill was purely off
the opposing wall some 8 feet away. Focus by peaking assist - only 2
shots, the first she was looking straight at me, this was the second.

--

Cheers,
  Cotty

___/\__    Broadcast, Corporate,