Bob W-PDML wrote:
On 19 Jun 2016, at 13:45, Mark Roberts<postmas...@robertstech.com>  wrote:
The one thing that bothers me about the K-1 is something that I
haven't seen anyone else mention: The ISO settings only go down to
100. I *hate* fscking around with ND filters and I dislike using
diffraction-inducing small apertures, both of which I found necessary
at GFM a few weeks ago when I wanted 30-second (or longer) exposure
times.

[...]

It's the cosmos's way of telling you not to do any more blurry stream photos.

Do any sensors go below ISO100?

According to the video, native ISO on the K-1 is actually 50, rather than 100. It'll be interesting to see what DxO says it is.