The issue of focus point's is easy to understand, The K-1 AF module will be drop in compatible with whatever the new APS-C Flagship will be, (and probably the successor to the 645z as well, which will make the AF zone on that camera extremely small, but then again compared to most of the competition in that realm, the 645z is still superior), that is if there is a continuation of the K-7/5[II[s]]/3[II] line of cameras, and whatever it's called, since Pentax' naming conventions makes predictions near impossible. Pentax has been leveraging the internals for their various cameras from the 645 to the K series and back for a long time, back to the film era, now we just get to add the FF line into the mix.