Does that mean "You can always tell a Dane, but you can't tell him much!" 8-D

On 6/27/2016 2:26 PM, Daniel J. Matyola wrote:
On Mon, Jun 27, 2016 at 1:46 PM, Alan C <c...@lantic.net> wrote:

They learnt it from the Roman too.

I see nothing in that article to indicate that the Danes learned much of
anything from the Romans.  Certainly, there was trade, and warfare, but
nothing to indicate that the structure or civilization of the Danes was in
any sense "Romaqn."

Dan Matyola