----- Original Message -----
From: "Aaron Reynolds"

> > As far as Konica goes maybe Aaron can answer
> > that.
>
> I believe that the Konica 750nm stuff is gone.  I have a few rolls still
> in my freezer, but they're mine.
>
> -Aaron

Darn! I should've got into that sooner. I already went into the store with a
plan of buying about 5 to 10 rolls of it because it was said to problematic
to get it. And now it's gone for good. I really hoped for some lower price
than Kodak's stuff which is somehow expensive. They ask 10 bucks for a
135/36 roll. And in the wholesale shop they've told me that they would have
to order it especially for me so I should go for at least 20 rolls pack.
Almost felt of the chair when I multiplied everything...
Well, tough world. Lucky there is a pro lab that claimed on the phone they
have it at about the same price and I can get one roll at the time.
Ilford SFX 200 in a 135 rolls seems to sit almost in every fridge, but I
want something really strong.

Maciej