Sorry been a bit quiet on the list recently. Had quick looks at loads of
pics but not even had chance to post comments. We had a new boiler
(furnace) installed so 1 week of hell. And work has gone mental, so too
many hours holding a big camera on shoulder.

For a break we are heading over to Norway to see the Oksne clan, and
yaaaay I get to concentrate on still photographs, Pentax lenses even!

I gather there will be some news as well regarding the Eating of the Hat
ceremony. Can't say too much at this stage but there will be
photographic evidence, a veritable phalanx of Holy Men overseeing,
various onlookers and a contingent of vestal virgins ready to verify the deed.

Stay tuned and all will be revealed.

Allegedly.

I'd provide a live video link but Sessoms would still be fiddling with a
Windows install and we wouldn't want anyone to miss out.....

--

Cheers,
  Cotty

___/\__    Broadcast, Corporate,