I just got myself the light magenta for $5.00 on ebay... interestingly - the outdated (2013) ink was lsited as BIN or Best offer - withtheBIN being $18 (!)

I offered $5.00 - and noted to the seller that I assumed the $18 was a typo and that they meant to type $10 or $8 , since brand new cartridges weresometimes only $17 often... with a note how often I'd typo'ed similarly - they grabbed my $5.00 right away... .

So I'm all set - I wouldn't use the refilled ones either, P.J.

ann