What was really surprising was how tenacious the indigo dye was in the boiler
and how easily it transferred to the mucous membranes of the mouth.  Imagine a
whole room of people looking like blue-tongued skinks.
http://www.oceanwideimages.com/images/6037/large/eastern-blue-tongued-lizard-24T6611-01.jpg

My guess is that tongues will not be the only blue things for a few days, so the
thought of Cotty producing blue poop will have to satisfy your malaevolent
fantasies.