Lisa and I traveled to London in January and had a meet-up with Bob W.
and Chris Mitchell at a pub called the Dovetail recommended by Bob.
Unfortunately it turned out to be jam packed on a Friday night so we
had to go elsewhere for a meal. But Lisa and I returned the following
Monday and found it much quieter, so we were able to enjoy a meal and
some great Belgian ale. Also, I was able to shoot photos of the alley
way where their entrance is.

http://www.robertstech.com/temp/

--
Mark Roberts - Photography & Multimedia