On 12/8/16, Jostein Øksne, discombobulated, unleashed:

>BTW, I seem to remember you posting pics made with Canon's 65 mm MP-E
>lens. I remember them as pretty good too.

Yes that lens is pretty good, and when used in conjunction with a ring
light gave amazing results. But out in the wild (as you know) focus is
always hit and (mostly) miss. I love your desk setup - if you posted a
couple of pictures of it I'm sure there would be plenty of PDMLers who
would love to see it.

Hoping to get some images processed this weekend of our trip - just been
non-stop work since we got back. Which is a good thing!

I wouldn't mind driving next time, prolly the route Mike and Cathy did.

--

Cheers,
  Cotty

___/\__    Broadcast, Corporate,