From: PDML [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of Mark C
Sent: Saturday, 20 August 2016 09:14
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List <pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: For MZ-S Owners

If anyone on the list has an MZ-S, would you mind sending me a close up picture
of the pressure
roller that sits over the film uptake socket? It is a two part roller - some
how today when I
inserted a roll of film the outer roller broke free.

The film made a bad noise when taking up the leader and when I opened the
camera to see what was
going on, the outer roller was just sitting on top of the roll of film. I'm not
sure if that roller
is even needed, but I saved it and would like to try re-attaching it if
possible. I am not even sure
I have all the parts. I reloaded the roll with the camera as is and it seems to
be working fine, but
I won't know till I shoot it out and develop if it is working OK. I'm thinking
the film might not
lie flat or maybe the partial roller mechanism would scratch the film.

Thanks!

Mark

---