“Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?"
"That depends a good deal on where you want to get to."
"I don't much care where –"
"Then it doesn't matter which way you go.”
― Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

Hi Larry,

There are a bunch of nice photos there, and there are a few that you might want to remove from that collection if you consider it as a portfolio.

However, I'd like to share some thoughts about the approach.
Which photos you want (or don't want) to include depends on the purpose of the portfolio. It is like with your resume (or CV): if you are applying for a job it would be of one kind (and then it could be considerably different for different jobs). If that is for introducing you at an event or for a publication, - it would be very-very different. The same with the portfolio. I can see a few possible reasons for that portfolio:
1. To introduce who you are as a photographer.
2. To solicit photo jobs/assignments (then it would depend on what type of work/genre you want). 3. To have it just as an exhibit of your work (like something you'd exhibit at a gallery).
4. ... ?

Defining that would help people (and yourself) determining which photos to keep.

(Sorry, I won't be able to "vote" myself, as I do not have active FB presence.)

HTH,

Igor