Dnia 10-05-2002 o godz. 5:07 Chris Brogden napisal(a):

[about location poll]

> That's me.  I lost all that information when my computer
crashed last
> week, so I'm going to have to do some digging through my old
mail.  Or,
> alternately, if anyone has a copy of the info, feel free to
send it me
> OFF-LIST.  Thanks!

Why not just do it from the scratch? The old one can be out of
date anyway. I would gladly volunteer to do this but I have a
dial-up connection to the net at home and it makes keeping up
with list a bit difficult. But if no one would do this I will
try to arrange something and do it. So Chris, keep us informed.
And if you really don't like to do this - let me know.

Maciej