Hi Paul,

Thank you for the suggestion.
From the values you posted and from the outcome, I am guessing you
effectively boosted the contrast (and brought down the brightness just a bit).

For this first photo, I purposely did not push the contrast all the way up, keeping it more "pastel" (which in my mind has some correlation with "pastoral"). I am looking at the two versions side-by-side, and I think I still like the my version (more subtle) a bit better.

I wonder what others think. (If you don't mind, please don't remove your version immediately so that people can say what they think.)

Igor