Hi,

Artur Ledóchowski wrote:
> As for Kazimierz - I've already been there several times lately:) The Polish
>Internet gallery FotoTok, in which I take part, organized meetings there. Such a
>meeting is taking place there this
> weekend, too, starting from today's evening:)) But there's a nice restaurant in
>Kazimierz, called "U Fryzjera". They serve delicious Jewish food :))

Is there any undelicious (Polish) food in Poland?  Is this
Kazimierz, Krakow, or is Kazimierz a standard name for Jewish
quarters?  If there is to be a PLPDML meet, I would like to
attend.  My next likely visit (to the Krakow area but I would be
prepared to travel) is going to be late summer.  Keep this
discussion on list ......

Off now for the weekend.  Do zobaczenia,

mike