Yeah, their choices for image viewing are very lame. Your way is a
huge improvement, for sure.

I have used Lightroom's ability to create html-based galleries and
hosted them in Dropbox and that works great.

I did not realize they had gone through this feature removal before.
Gives me hope, then. :)

--
-bmw