Very nice and "bright" (mood-wise) image.

I am always confused by the looks of aspens in Colorado: they are so white that I am thinking if they are birches. In my childhood, I am used to see aspen trees with trunks that have more greyish-greenish tint. Something like this:
http://www.mypriroda.ru/im/plants_les/big_osina-drozashaya.jpg
I believe that is called "Eurasian Aspen" (or European Aspen), as opposed to "American ("golden" or "mountain") Aspen" that (I believe) is in your photo.

Igor

PS. Compare to birches: http://42graphy.org/galleries/1-Selected-2002-2009/100_0619.html