and maybe because there are little orange "florets" all over the place? ... I was wondering if this might be a mix of lichen and fungi

Is it real or my monitor?

ann

On 9/20/2016 9:49 PM, Brian Walters wrote:
On Wed, Sep 21, 2016, at 10:11 AM, Bruce Walker wrote:
That's a fascinating image, Brian.

Is it me or is there a pronounced yellow/orange colour cast though?

Yes there is.  The only post processing was levels adjustment so I think
the cast is due to the fact that the photo was taken in late afternoon
in the 'golden hour'.

Thanks for the comment, Bruce.

Cheers

Brian