On 9/24/2016 12:16 AM, Larry Colen wrote:

On September 23, 2016 8:33:02 PM PDT, John <sesso...@earthlink.net> wrote:
On 9/23/2016 3:53 AM, Larry Colen wrote:

John Coyle wrote:
Just had delivered a used K5II, in LN condition from an Australian
seller, ordered yesterday!
Looking forward to what should be a noticeable leap in quality from
my
*ist-D, which has given great
service and is still a capable camera, within its limitations, of
course. It will be interesting to
see if I take better photos as a result...

You'll be amazed at how clear and sharp crappy pictures can be.

And Larry's the guy who would know.   8-)

I was speaking from experience

Yep. I thought so too.  8-)